If you’re in the lookout for a tactical flashlight that can provide maximum brightness while searching in a dark setting or clearing a room, your best bet is the Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 630 Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light. This comes convenient when searching immensely broad areas and identifying who or what is within the vicinity. As Streamlight puts it, nothing cannot be illuminated with this High Lumen light source.
Compact, lightweight, and powered with high-lithium battery – these are the main selling points of the Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 630 Tactical Light. The HL (High Lumen) model is just one of the 9 models offered by Streamlight; featuring maximum brightness that is ideal for low exposure situations.
The Streamlight TLR-1 HL flashlight completely delivers what it is made for. Due to its concentrated beams, it light up an extensive area. Consistency and quality are also a bonus, since it has current regulating mechanism. By tapping two times on its paddle, the strobe is easily activated and configured by the user. Enabling or disabling takes only a few seconds. The two lithium batteries are long-lasting enough to provide one and a half hour of continuous illumination. Moreover, the batteries come with serial numbers for identification.
As for the price, the flashlight is worth every penny that you’re going to spend with it. While a bit pricey, quality, longevity, and quality of illumination could be well worth the expenses in the long run. One proof to this is Streamlight TLR-1’s purely high ratings based on performance, durability and design, proving that it is indeed an outstanding investment.
The concentrated beams of the TLR-1 makes targeting in the dark a breeze. In comparison to other models, the 69260 stands out. It may be a tactical light, but it also comes in handy in situations where mounting the light is not necessary. Simply put, whether general use or not, the TLR-1 HL delivers the illumination you need.
So far, there has not been negative reviews about the Streamlight TLR-1 HL. One complaint is that some people had difficulty in using the strobe function, which in reality depends on the user themselves. Some find the design quite intimidating. But, as stated, this depends on the individual’s preferences.
Based on evaluations and reviews posted in the web, Streamlight TLR-1 HL is guaranteed to cater best performance even on the darkest site there is. In addition, the styling is different from typical tactical flashlight in the market. The strobe is easy to use and user friendly. Anyone can rely from its 3-volt battery, especially in places where there is no immediate power source. Finally, the size and weight are also a factor. It does not go off balance when mounted, and is convenient to hold when not. In general, the Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 630 Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light is considered a good tactical light that is dependable, easy to carry and use, and reasonably priced, considering all the features we’ve stated earlier. The cost is not an issue, especially if the flashlight is as good as this Streamlight Tactical Light.
Top Main Features
- Runtime – Can power up to continuous 1.25 hours
- Latch mechanism and tethered battery cover – Allow easy access to the battery while preventing door loss or damage simultaneously
- Quick attach/detach rail clamp – Designed to clip on and off rapidly from the side; allows secure and safe attachment without having to use any tool or placing your hands on the muzzle
- Technology – Makes use of C4 LED with shock resistance with a lifespan of 50,000 hours maximum
- Intensity – Delivers 12,000 candela beam and 630 lumens
- Convenience – Can be snapped on with just one hand and tightened with its interface that keeps your hands away from the muzzle in case of attaching and detaching
- Optimum illumination – Thanks to its TIR optic technology that creates a concentrated beam
- Battery – Run by two individual, 3-volt batteries that can live up to 10 years
- Easy mounting – If you have Picatinny or Glock style rails, you could attach this tactical light
- High grade construction – Streamlight HL Tactical light is crafted with sealed aluminum material, complete with anodized finish
- Strobe – This can be user configured – enable or disable it anytime you wish
- Flexible – The tactical light can be used on most light holsters
- On/off button – Can be operated by both right handed and left handed people
- Waterproof – Can resist moisture and water for up to 1 meter deep for half an hour
- Remote – This optional accessory is up for grabs but is sold separately
- Warranty – Streamlight Tactical Lights are backed by limited warranty that consumers can enjoy for a lifetime